The bond between a brother and sister has always been a special one. The elder one always looks out for their younger sibling and supports him/her in every walk of life. Indian culture is known for its array of festivals and Rakshabandhan is a popular one among them as it celebrates the brother-sister relationship and helps add more meaning to it.
People generally celebrate this festival by giving gifts to their siblings, mostly in the form of sweets. There are a variety of sweets available which prove to be just perfect for celebrating this occasion. The rich taste and texture of these sweets highlight your sibling love when you offer them as a Rakshabandhan gift. Following is a list of a few such sweets that you can gift to your brother or sister on this special day:
- Dry Fruit Ladoo: This is the best gift you can give to your brother or sister as it contains extracts of essential dry fruits that help you build strength and immunity. This Dry Fruit Ladoo is very healthy for your body as it contains natural dry fruits that benefit your body in many ways. The scrumptious taste of this ladoo will surely be loved by your siblings.
- Jelly Kaju Katri: The mere mention of the word jelly takes you down memory lane to your childhood days when eating different types of colourful jellies was your favourite pass time. Now imagine what would happen if you paired this jelly with the most delectable sweet ever – the kaju katri. This surreal blend is exactly what you get with this Jelly Kaju Katri from Shreeji Foods. Sandwiched between two layers of kaju katri is a layer of jelly that enhances the taste of this particular sweet by many folds.
- Oreo Crunch: This particular sweet is what you get when you mix the crunchiness and chocolaty taste of oreo with a barfi made from the mixture of rose petals, almonds, pista, cashews, mango pulp and rice crisps. This delectable dessert lets you experience a blast of flavours at each bite, which makes it a perfect gift for Rakshabandhan.
- Anjeer Pak (Low Sugar): Concerned about the health of your sibling? Then you need not worry as this low sugar Anjeer Pak is there to your rescue. Made from the finest quality desi ghee and premium Anjeer dry fruit, this particular sweet is a healthy choice as it is very low in sugar, but still has a great taste that is sure to make you fall in love with it. Moreover, since it contains Anjeer (Fig), it also has a few health benefits for your body.
- Dink Ladoo: Dink Ladu are sweet balls made with edible gum and dry fruits. You must have seen your mother or grandmother make these ladoos during the winter season as they provide energy and warmth to your body. Thus, this is a very healthy sweet that is made without sugar and sweetened using jaggery which is good for your health.
The sweets mentioned above will add a special touch to your celebrations this Rakshabandhan. Enjoy them with your loved ones and create memories that will last for eternity.