There are some signature aspects about Indian food that makes it uniquely tasty and an absolute favourite for people in foreign countries to have as an exotic cuisine. The use of clarified butter, better known as ghee, is a big reason for that. Ghee is a big part of not just Indian and middle-eastern cuisine but also culture. It is made from pure cow's milk. It is evaporated till the water is gone and only milk solids are left. The solids are then skimmed off and sieved, leaving only the fats, which is the ghee.
It is a great ingredient with amazing taste and plenty of health benefits. In Indian culture, it is used both as a regular ingredient and also as herbal medicine. In Indian households, ghee is used as the primary cooking fat, melted and put on rotis and put in daal and rice. Pure desi ghee is the best variety of ghee available in the market, and everyone should make it a part of their regular meals. It is full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin A. In some homes, for its health-related reasons, ghee is used in almost every recipe. Let's look at these health-related reasons why you should be using ghee in your regular diet.
Ghee has a good amount of healthy fats in its composition. It also has vitamins A, D, and E. People have a misconception that the fats in ghee are unhealthy and cause cholesterol to rise, but that is not the case. In fact, the fats you get from ghee is one of the most essential components that our body needs to function properly. As mentioned above, ghee is full of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for improving brain and heart health. It is also high in carbohydrates, providing with plenty of energy.
- Cures Cough: Cough and cold is something that has become a very ordinary and commonly occurring illness almost every winter. To treat it quickly, you need an effective remedy, and ghee acts as quite an effective treatment. Have a teaspoon of ghee directly, or mix it with a teaspoon of ginger powder for instant relief.
- Improves Eyesight: Ghee has the ability to better your eyesight and help you maintain perfect vision. According to Ayurveda, adding ghee to your regular diet is a secret for perfect vision.
- Relieves Constipation: Modern diets can sometimes have a shortage of fibres. This can lead to constipation and irritating bowel movements. One tablespoon of ghee at night before sleeping is all you need to relieve yourself from constipation in the morning.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Inflammation is one of the most uncomfortable experiences that a human body can have. To save yourself from that irritation, you can consume ghee regularly. Ghee can also increase good cholesterol levels in the body as well. It is great for the heart's health.
- Immune System Boost: Everybody is looking to maximize the immune system's capacity, especially in the Covid-19 times. Consuming ghee regularly is one way to do it. Ghee increases the ability of the body to absorb essential nutrients. All the balanced diet is of no use if your body can't absorb the nutrients. It also helps in building immunity.
- Healthy Fats: As discussed earlier, ghee is a source of healthy fats that our body needs to function well. It improves heart health and is also beneficial for weight loss. By removing toxins from cells, metabolism is fast and improved, which helps in losing weight easily.
Shreeji Foods is where the best quality of Dry Fruits & Groceries Products are available at the most affordable prices.
We have a good collection of Dry Fruits & Groceries that include Dried Fruits, Apricots, Seeds, Dry Dates, Mukhwas.
Visit Shreeji Foods online store now to purchase the best quality of Dry Fruits & Groceries at the best price. Shop now!